Friday, 18 May 2012

What I Would Share with You?


I would share my Nutella, 
my pancakes and my ice cream with you 
of course along with my bed, blanket,
pillow and cover too. Then next in line comes
my smile –  well I’d gladly share that with you.

I would share a drawing
and water bottle with you too
and the duffle-bag of mine
I use to travel the world.
Hand in hand walks along the breezy fields
observing leaning grass and puddle pools

If there is only one piece of bread I’d break it in half
and only one glass of wine I’d pour out equally in two cups.
If there is only one shirt then we shall be in it together the best way we can
and if two shoes, we shall wear one each.
If ever you are short of a smile I’d give you part of mine to make it full

This is the real deal and not that shitty fake stuff on TV that’s being sold as love. It isn’t and never will be.
Love it’s about does little tiny things and about the hardship that in love ones always go through.
It’s not all easy peasy lemon squeezy. It’s an emotionally touching journey not some soapy comedy bull where we all grin, laugh and everything is alright.
This is the real hustle of what love is like in life.
It’s a connection, an effort, a trail and a break through and that’s what makes it unique for each one of us.
If we aren’t willing to fight for it then the truth is you simply weren’t in love unlike all the comedy movies where love is all around. 

By Elena Kokonova

I really loved writing this poem. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much. Please leave a comment really helps with my writing. :) thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment